In it he briefly discusses:
- the format for his role in the Chiller Forever Knight marathon "it's casual and very tongue in cheek",
- memories of the show "I remember laughing a lot" and "it was a joyful experience but it screwed up my sleep patterns for a couple of years",
- his thoughts on Nick Knight "we invested a lot of humor in it as well as the hyper drama",
- the shift in the show's tone in the 3rd season and how it affected the natural progression of Nick' character and the loss of John Kapelos and the Schanke character.
- Classically trained actors and their ability to pull of vampires.
- Recent but gone shows "one Canadian [Blood Ties] and one down here [Moonlight]" that took a page from the Forever Knight playbook,
- The current vampire craze "That's what Forever Knight was, someone tossing a rock into the middle of the pond and now we're hitting the shore", and
- his current Dylan Thomas one man play in NYC.
It was nice interview. I can't wait till Tuesday!
And lookey! The Smallville trailer for "Rabid" is the site's featured video. Yes the episode aired weeks ago but I really like it. Lois and Clark battle zombies!