Post a single line extract from each WIP you have (or as many as you want to pick). No context, no explanations, no more than one line.
From oldest to most recent:
1. "I'm what's standing between you and Eternia. Turn around, Adora. Go home, to Etheria. There's nothing for you here."
2. "Horde supplies have been increased two fold in the last week--machinery, manpower, and they've begun clearing the land. Tell us something we don't already know. Something we can use."
3. To this day he couldn't seem to understand how, he, at the age of 18, knew it was love and not just indigestion.
4. Lois strummed her fingers on the steering wheel. "So what, hang a left at Alpha Centauri and continue on past planet Vulcan?" She couldn't help it. This situation was so bizarre that she'd laugh if she wasn't experiencing it first hand.
5. Natalie had wanted to watch the Jay’s playoff game with Nick on TV but what she found instead was the landing just outside the elevator littered with old newspapers, motorcycle parts, grease, and one filthy vampire.
6. Natalie hadn’t touched the cigarettes since that day in the hospital garden, but she’d occasionally take them out, lay them on the bed and just look at them.
7. For the third time since his arrival the squeaky wheels of a janitor’s cart broke the near silence around him.
8. "Oh sweetie I'm sorry about that. I'd kind of had an ulterior motive with the gift. I had invited Detective Knight to the party and I was hoping he'd be around when you opened your present. Kind of a subtle but not so subtle hint for the man."
9. "You're looking at it Smallville...well, it's still a work in progress but once it gets to print, it'll be a real page turner."
10. "I've been up for 36 hours straight Nick. Find someone else to play with," Nick heard Natalie's muffled voice plea and then yet again, he found himself rounding the edge of her bed.
11. "Finally! What gives Smallville? I call you up to wish you a happy birthday and you don't even have the common courtesy to answer. That's enough to make me reconsider the birthday wishes currently lying at the tip of my tongue."
12. "He's not like me, right? He's someone you can bring home to mother."
13. "'Ridiculed'?" Barbara did little to hide the incredulity in her voice. "Maggie, if I remember correctly, back then you wanted to draw blood."